Monday, July 5, 2010

Where do I begin??


So I made it back from Ct with a new resolve. The "Fellow Fashonista" turned out to be a Complete and total "WANNABE". Ill mannered, highly unprofessional ..and a bit of a pathological liar. Yes folks I ended up participating in a bootleg version on MTV's "MY SUPER SWEET 16". The only difference is that the the B-Day girl turned 35 and Mom and Dad's money was not involved. So yes I got dooped, But, being the Pro that I am.. I showed up with my Glam squad and we rocked it out. The models were great and I must say I did meet some really great people...All I can say is my purpose in CT was not what I thought it was.

Being back in the state that I blame my "debacle" on was not as bad as I thought. Places seemed familiar ..smells..memories plagued me for a bit ..
And as I walked into that place that once scared me so ... God showed up..He paid me a little visit...
I was always envious of those people that spoke of supernatural experiences where they were severed from the negativity of their past ..released...delivered ..if you will...I never thought it would happen to me ..maybe I never believed enough... maybe it just was not my time ... All I can say is that as I left CT ..I left behind a cloud of dust and the loud thunder of chains as they hit the ground.. chains that bound my heart.soul my ability to create and ultimately my life ..and when I got off the plane in Fort Lauderdale..I realized that those chains ..were chains I had built myself, soldered and sealed..with a false sense of pride in my earthly accomplishments...
I got in my car and drove the three hours home to learn that all I had left were my God given gifts, In the last two hundred days I had lost everything I had built to make way for my future...and this future is dependant on what GOD gave me ...I can paint and I can write.....

2 comments: