Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where Angeles Fear to Tread....




I now understand why most people keep their CANS OF WORMS nice and closed..Once you peel back the aluminum lid ..It's over ..there is no where to hide ...there is no amount of duct tape can keep that lid closed...
What now?? Relief comes with a large dose of terror as you try to piece your memories together and take inventory of all of the worms... You try to categorize them somehow ...but they keep intertwining ...knotting themselves into eath other with death grips ..and as you search for the bottom of the can ..they keep coming out ..like in a tacky B Horror flick...
Like I showed you in "Women of Saga" ...Finding yourself is an amazing process..Like Bjork says.."when you come back..we'll have to make new love"...what the devil takes he never returns...
Healing comes by learning to love yourself all over again...even if it means being bathed in worms for a while ... I only have one regret... He told me about his walk through hell...and I never told him I had never made it out of mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment