Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Changes...

Well....I did not join the circus.My hair looks better than it did yesterday and my clothes were not ripped. I survived. I cried ...alot it wouldn't stop. I've been listening to "Korn", "Rage Against the Machine" and "Tool". Pretty much the only music I can stomach.Love songs have been put on the list with the rest of the empty calorie foods I cannot consume and will not consume for a very long time ...maybe even forever.
Unrequited love..is just that ...empty calories that you tend to try to comfort yourself with as you turn a blind eye to what devastating effects they have on your body and soul. However "Wikepedia" states the following:

Unrequited love is love that is not openly reciprocated, even though reciprocation is usually deeply desired. The beloved may or may not be aware of the admirer's deep affections.

Lady Gaga states...




I love Lady G and I resist the urge to place her in between the CUBAN BREAD and BUTTER.. I loved so much in my past life..I will keep this song as a reminder that I was not alone in my obsessive pursuit of comfort through food and the wrong man ..

No comments:

Post a Comment